Why do I continue repeating the same behaviors and expect different results?
Why am I never in a meaningful relationship?
Why do I feel so alone?
These are just a sample among an infinite number of questions that we may find ourselves asking at any moment in our lives. Psychotherapy is one means, and I believe a very helpful one, that can help you gain a better sense of why you have the questions you do for yourself AND how to find ways to provide some answers to those questions.
I provide therapy to teenagers, young adults, adults and couples from my private practice office in Chicago.
Some of the specialties that I work with, but are not limited to, include:
• depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
• issues related to identity and life stage changes
• social isolation
• substance use/abuse/alcohol and drug dependence
• issues specific to the L.G.B.T.Q.I. population
• adjustments to life stressors, (i.e., breakups, loss of a job, death of a loved one,etc.)