Why do I continue repeating the same behaviors and expect different results?
Why am I never in a meaningful relationship?
Why do I feel so alone?
These are just a sample among an infinite number of questions that we may find ourselves asking at any moment in our lives. Psychotherapy is one means, and I believe a very helpful one, that can help you gain a better sense of why you have the questions you do for yourself AND how to find ways to provide some answers to those questions.
I provide therapy to teenagers, young adults, adults and couples from my private practice office in Santa Fe, NM and virtually to those who reside in Illinois.
Some of the specialties that I work with, but are not limited to, include:
• depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
• issues related to identity and life stage changes
• substance use/abuse/alcohol and drug dependence
• issues specific to the L.G.B.T.Q.I. population
• adjustments to life stressors, (i.e., breakups, loss of a job, death of a loved one,etc.)